Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pg Update


So this is where we stand:
Beta hcg#1: 188
Beta hcg#2: 559
Beta hcg #3: 1,118
Our first OB ultrasound is scheduled for next Thursday, March 13th. This is to confirm a healthy intrauterine pregnancy and how many sacs are residing in there. It is quite possible that it will be too soon to detect audible heartbeats, but we'll see! (I am just going to go ahead and admit trying to doppler the heart tones at work today...why stop disclosing my craziness now? I already posted the pic of the twelve HPT's!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I wouldnt expect any less! You deserve to be crazy!

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess that the anonymous poster meant "you deserve to be crazy" as a compliment. Hee!

I, for one, love you best when you admit your crazy moments!

Also? Yay!

-B

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, and all your craziness!!!

Had to post under anonymous because I can't remember what my google/blogger password is!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just love your honesty! Tracy

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're crazy at all just excited. I think every pregnant woman would've used the doppler at work if they had, had the opportunity to.

Megon