Monday, March 24, 2008

A Little Bit Rock & Roll



Patrick and I both grew up admiring Donny & Marie Osmond and Patrick got the opportunity to work with Donny for an entire day this past February. It was a Dancing With The Stars shoot for one of the entertainment news shows. The best part? Donny did not disappoint! Patrick said that he was nice and witty and completely down-to-earth. We are hoping to see him on an upcoming season of DWTS...following in Marie's dancing footsteps! (We have both had the pleasure of meeting Marie in the past as well!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I loved Donny!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I never really knew what Pat did for a living- I think I maybe assumed because you're in nursing that he was in a somewhat related field- no clue why... That's so cool!!

Kari & Jeremy said...

BTW- My very first 45 was "Go Away Little Girl" by... you guessed it-
Donny O!!