Monday, March 17, 2008

And THEN? It was Monday and I was still pregnant!!!


Yes indeed, that would be a baby in my uterus. Heartbeat of 105 bpm and measuring appropriately. That first picture is what I can only imagine that you folks think I should be taken away in!!! I am soooooooo sorry....not for still being pregnant of course, but for causing unnecessary ruckus! This is it, no more updates except for milestones and things that are confirmed! More than one of you told me that you had a feeling that I might still be pregnant and that I had no business making a self-diagnosis, but all I know is that I experienced SOMETHING out of the ordinary on Saturday! I felt that without a doubt, it was game over. My nurse said that they will just keep a close watch on things now but that she felt optimistic. Thank you so much for all of the kind words that we received through e-mails and telephone calls. I am nauseous and THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanny- I am so happy for you and hope everything goes well. You have been on such a rollercoaster ride this past week!

Heather (aka Neo!)

Blessings of my World said...

I am so excited for you!!!!