Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Up North Christmas

Joy.  Pure joy.
Making snow angels is instinctual in children.  She flopped right down and got to work without us even showing her what to do!
So glad there was a little bit of snow for her to play in.
G&G Byard with the youngest grandchildren and all of the great-grandchildren, minus Dominik, who had already gone home.  They have eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren...so far.

Once again, my job dictated my holiday whereabouts.  I worked on Christmas day.  The good thing is that I know my holiday schedule for the year and my family always plans accordingly, which is mighty generous!  We went up north the weekend before Christmas to celebrate.  It was too quick of a trip, but it was wonderful to see everyone.  Margaux always has a blast with her cousins!  Thanks to everyone for the beautiful gifts.  We hope to make it up there again soon!



No comments: