Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Blessed Christmas

A few last words to Santa.
The Walnut Room, Macy's on State Street.
Baking for Santa in one of her summer hats that she pulled out!


Santa loves Margaux!

Presents for Jasper too, of course!

Toddler Pocahontas...so adorable!

Socker Bopper with Aunt Susie!

Our Christmas Eve was on the 23rd this year, and our Christmas Day was on the 24th, due to the fact that I had to work on the 25th.  Santa can be very accommodating about coming early if you just ask him nicely.  Sue & Dennis were able to come down again this year, and my nephew Drew came over for the weekend.  We had a nice, relaxing time and Margaux had tons of fun being the center of attention with all of her new toys!  We had a yummy meal and I enjoyed staying in my p.j.s all day and watching Christmas shows by the fireplace.  I need to keep Christmas in my heart all year long! 









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love MVP baking for Santa!! SO CUTE! And very nice of Santa to accommodate your family schedule! I'm sure it was a bit of relief to have one less house to visit on the 24th! ;)

The Ranger's said...

I need to get M&M those socker boppers! Looks like you had a fun-filled Christmas morning!