Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dank Artistry

 Sarah's
 Heather's
 Joanne's
I finally ordered one for myself!

I love silver jewelry and I love shopping on Etsy.  I am so thrilled to have found Dan Kemp's shop, Dank Artistry, where I purchased the above spoon bracelets + a few more not pictured that I will be giving as Christmas gifts.  I love spoon jewelry and Dan's work is beautiful and of high quality.  Each piece is listed with the name of the antique spoon company/design with a little bit of a background story, which is neat.  He is also quirky and super friendly in his customer service communication.  Turn around time is fast, fast, fast!!!  Check him out on Etsy.com!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Those are cool. I've never seem anything like them before.

Unknown said...

I'm starting to feel left out of this club!