Sunday, December 4, 2011

Giving Thanks...Lots and Lots of Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
GoGo at the Christmas tree farm!

Helping Daddy hold it up for Momma to inspect!
Our wreath that I designed...love it!
She helped decorate the tree and then it was time to learn about the nativity.

I had Thanksgiving off this year, so that in itself made it a happy one!  I was actually off Tuesday-Friday and Patrick's parents came to spend the holiday with us.  I tell you what, that Joanne can cook!  She did most of our Thanksgiving dinner and it was tasty and I was thankful!  Margaux loved having her PaPa and Grandma here to visit.  We did not do the Black Friday thing, but instead drove out to Richardson's Farm in Spring Grove, IL to cut our Christmas tree.  We opted for a Canaan Fir again this year...love them!  Our country, and the whole world really, is kind of a mess right now.  So many people are struggling in different ways for different reasons.  I know I get depressed about this or that, but life is not perfect and I am immensely greatful for Margaux and Patrick and Jasper and our entire family + friends.  I am thankful for our health and employment and all of the extras that we are able to do and have.  I am a work in progress, but I am doing my best to radiate positivity.







1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks we are very Thankful for You, Patrick and Margaux.