Friday, February 22, 2008

New Things






Happy Friday! (Too bad it's my weekend to work.) My digital camera took a poo this week and so I bought myself the amazing little Canon PowerShot SD1000. This is a practice shot on Buddy. Awww. The other new thing is my haircut. I got kind of crazy and told Suzy to take it shorter and shorter. I'm not sure I love it, but it's DIFFERENT...I was so bored! My hair growth averages about an inch per month so I never feel all that scared to whack a little bit off! Patrick is napping before heading back to the gym for round #2 tonite...he SWEARS he is doing a triathlon this year, his 40th year. He is already looking a lot more fit, so good for him! Well, that's all I've got, kind of a wasted post, huh?




2 comments:

Ms. Skywalker said...

Love the hair!

Kari & Jeremy said...

aweeeee Buddy is so cute! I really do like the hair- and a Triathalon? WOW!! We're just trying to get into a routine where we get some exercise everyday. Kudos to Pat!! An to you too for getting a ripped hubby! :)