Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Missing Buddy







I have been reviewing my 2009...the highs and lows...and what I miss the most is our Buddy.  He passed in May.  We have truly felt his absence during this holiday season.  God bless him.

TOP 10 THINGS I LOVED ABOUT BUDDY:
1.  How he fell completely and madly in love with Patrick the very first night we found him!
2.  His sweetness.  He had the cutest, most pure little soul.
3.  His feistiness.  He would scrunch up his face and show his teeth when reprimanded! (Harmless!)
4.  His licks.  There were millions and it could get annoying, but what I wouldn't give for just one more!
5.  His prance in his younger years...so happy & peppy!  He also had speed & agility.
6.  He was snuggly.  He used to sleep between us with his head on our pillows!
7.  How he liked to ride shotgun with Patrick in the van.  He sat right up proud & proper.
8.  How much he loved his "babies".  Our other dogs have been destroyers, but Buddy usually kept his nice.
9.  His bark.  It was different.  Our nephew Nick used to be able to mimic him.
10.  His tall, soft ears.  They felt like silk.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I loved his tail that never stopped wagging.

The Ranger's said...

Oh, the licks! He was the lickiest dog I've ever met and for sure one of the sweetest!

Unknown said...

Aww! I miss Buddy whenever I come over. He was such a sweet dog!

RebeccaBP said...

You are right Sue, I loved that too...he would meet you at the door with not only his tail wagging, but his whole body wagging he was so happy! :)