Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve At Home


Her big gift.


Christmas tutu and leggings courtesy of Auntie Tera!


Jasper receiving his gifts...he was excited!


Sesame Street microwave!


Plex guitar!


 My Wellies from Patrick.

It has been a quiet Christmas Eve spent here at home.  Patrick had to work today and Margaux and I ran some last minute errands...in the rain...such strange weather for Christmas Eve!  Since I am working tomorrow we decided to go ahead and open all of our gifts tonite.  It was fun!  Margaux loved her vintage police car and immediately started to steer it.  I want to find her a little police cap to wear.  Patrick and I also exchanged gifts of course and I think we both did a great job shopping this year and even managed to surprise one another with some of the items.  I wish I weren't sick and that I didn't have to work tomorrow and all weekend and that we could be with our families, BUT I do feel very thankful for all of the blessings in my life.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

That police car is awesome! She's getting so big! Merry Christmas to you guys....

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Love MVP watching Jasper open his prezzies!