Thursday, December 24, 2009

Early Christmas Up North


Rocking horse made by Uncle Doug Hunt


Beautiful detail and craftmanship!


The newest great grandchild...Genevieve Pearl.


Grampie & MVP

It is my turn to work the Christmas holiday this year and so we made the trip to northern Michigan last weekend to celebrate with my family.  The weather was great, which made the drive a breeze this year compared to last year when it took us over 13 hours to get there!  Though our time was short, it was so wonderful to see everyone and our celebration was fun and hectic as usual, which is why I didn't have very many good pictures to post.  We received a lot of great gifts but I wanted to be sure to post pictures of the rocking horse that my brother-in-law Doug made for Margaux.  It's absolutely gorgeous!  It won't be long and she will be climbing up on it herself to rock!

1 comment:

The Ranger's said...

Beautiful rocking horse!