Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bullshit



Sorry about the vulgar title, but it's how I feel.  Patrick's new work van was broken into in front of our house two nights before we left for Michigan for Margaux's party.  I didn't post an entry about it at the time because I wanted to focus on the happiness of birthday/Halloween festivities.  Patrick normally parks his work vehicle in our garage, but on that particular night he fell asleep before getting around to moving it.  He was sleeping in the livingroom with the front shade wide open and the t.v. on all night and still someone had the balls to break into the van directly in front of our house under the street light.  They made off with valuable production equipment, Patrick's gym bag and a bin of coats/rain gear and even Margaux's diaper bag filled with toys, books and videos.  Whoever did this is the scum of the earth.  A neighbor rang our bell at 5:45 in the morning to tell us that the driver side window was broken and the back doors open.  Poor Patrick felt absolutely sick about it and my blood was boiling!  I wish it was a different kind of world that we lived in.

2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

Theft angers me to no end...I feel your pain, although I don't think Ipods are equivalent to camera equipment. Sucks all around though.

Blessings of my World said...

I hate it when people steal. I feel so violated! Get you own stuff!!!!!