Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meeting The Easter Bunny

Woodfield Shopping Center: My friend Heather pointed out that this bunny looks scary, not fluffy and white and Easter-ish at all. I had immediately thought the same thing! This was more of a Beatrix Potter looking rabbit, but in super-size it's kind of spooky!

Hanging out at the mall!
MVP met the Easter Bunny for the very first time today. I don't think he made that big of an impression on her, judging from her expression in the picture! I am told that by next year she will probably fear him, it will serve me right for being amused by some of the terrified children screaming and reaching for their parents today. I felt bad for the kids, but I was imagining the pictures and it gave me a chuckle! Some of the all-time greatest childhood photos are those that are full of chaos, in my opinion. Looking forward to a nice Easter tomorrow...

1 comment:

The Ranger's said...

I find that brown Easter bunny terrifying, no wonder kids scream and cry! I remember the Easter bunny as white and fluffy! Super cute pictures. She's a doll!