Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baptism

Made by my mother from my wedding dress.

Fr. Salmon performing the baptism. She didn't cry!

Anointed with oil.


Godparents Uncle Mike & Aunt Kim.
We finally had Margaux baptized this past Sunday, she's no longer a heathen baby! Haha. The baptism took place at our local parish, St. Giles in Oak Park. Such a pretty church. We enjoyed gorgeous weather leading up to that day and then it rained...of course...remember our wedding? Anyway, it was a beautiful ceremony followed by a really nice reception at our home with YUMMY food catered from Massa Cafe in Elmwood Park. Margaux was surrounded by people who love her very much...Byard family, Prater family and Chicago family. What a lucky little girl! Thank you everyone...props to Dale for the great pictures!!!





3 comments:

The Ranger's said...

Sorry I missed it. Great pictures and a beautiful little baby.

Unknown said...

It was a really nice day! I'm so happy I could be there--wish Heather had been, too, as she mentioned!

Blessings of my World said...

What a wonderful baptism. The baptism gown is beautiful