Monday, November 24, 2008

Milestones & Vampires

"I'm one month old today!"
Twilight, the movie.

Yes, The Girl is one month old today! It's crazy how fast the time goes, especially when you don't want it to. She is such a nice baby and we fall more and more in love with her every day. It's imposible to imagine our life without her now. I have eight more weeks of maternity leave and we must begin the task of interviewing childcare providers...stressful! It's only two days a week but I would still rather just stay home with her. No one can take care of her like Mommy! We had a really nice weekend with our friends Chris & Sarah and their little daughter Sophie. They came to visit from MI to meet Baby Margaux as Sophie fondly calls her! :-) Yesterday afternoon I went to see Twilight with my friend Bex and LOVED IT!!! I have no shame in my game about how much I love the book series by Stephenie Meyer and the movie version did not disappoint.


2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

Aw,I love the hat! Cute pic...it is truly amazing how the months fly by...

Susan said...

Such a cute baby girl...she sure is growing,almost as big as her doll.