Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brrrr!


I talked to a a few family members in MI today who informed me that they had snow and I sat here feeling all smug that we did not. Wrong! We have a little sticking to the ground this evening. Not that I really care, I am actually one of the crazy ones who enjoy the winter season. I enjoy dressing up in my winter duds and shoveling the front walk at night...the street lights on and flakes silently falling and me doing some of my best thinking as I work. I also enjoy cozy days and nights by the fireplace, it will be all the better this year with baby Margaux. Friday afternoon one of my dearest friends, Jodi, along with her two children and her mother stopped by for a visit. We also enjoyed a nice weekend visit with Patrick's mother, Joanne, who of course adored her granddaughter! We had sushi for dinner one night, my first since being pregnant and it was DELISH!!! Next weekend our friends Chris, Sarah & Sophie are coming to visit and we are looking forward to that. A happy week ahead to you all...

1 comment:

Susan said...

You have a dusting of snow we have inches of snow. You go right ahead and enjoy you little snow. When you come north stop by my house and you can have shovels and shovels full of fun! ;-)