Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Shower III


Nurses rule.
Peggy & Silvia
Melissa & Addison
Peggy's little old girl, Toto.

Yesterday was my third and final baby shower hosted by my three friends/co-workers Peggy, Melissa and Silvia. It was a warm and gorgeous fall day and it was held at Peggy's home in Park Ridge. And just like I predicted, it was my loudest & rowdiest shower of the three...like the grand finale of the fireworks! (Complete with drinking games and all!) There was way too much delicious food and I received so many wonderful and generous gifts that I did not go to the apple orchard this morning as planned, but stayed home to try to organize so that we can have more than just a walkway path in our livingroom! I had such a fun time and I have been amazed by the support I have received from my friends at work...I have the BEST co-workers in the world!!!


2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

That cakes looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Aww. You are so lucky that you get to work with a bunch of awesome women!