Monday, September 29, 2008

Home Stretch


Here we are with only one more day left in September and only 24 more days left of this pregnancy if all goes as planned! I am on the schedule for induction of labor on Thursday, October 23rd. I will be 38 weeks at that time and judging from last week's ultrasound, the baby should be in the 8+ pound range by then. I am hoping to keep working through October 19th, but in all honesty it is getting VERY difficult to be on my feet for 12 hours despite the fact that I fancy myself a "tough girl". I plan to return to work in mid-January. Patrick is taking a little bit of time off as well and my parents and my sister Susan will be arriving here on October 22nd. While I was in Michigan this past weekend for my baby shower, Patrick made a lot of headway on the things that he needed to do to get the nursery and the guestroom in order. I have been teasing him that he just NOW realized we are having a baby! :-) All of the furniture is in place and now it is just a matter of doing some serious organization and finishing touches.

No comments: