Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Shower #1

Yes indeed, a baby IS brewing!
Me & Trina...she is hot and I have fat pregnant face going on!
Heather, me & Bex
Diaper cake made by my sister Susan.
One of the teapot cookie favors.
This past Saturday, September 13th was my first of three baby showers. My three awesome sisters Ruth, Susan and Laura hosted this tea party/brunch for me at home in northern Michigan and it was so nice. The food was yummy and the decorations and small details were really pretty. I received so many amazing gifts from my loved ones and it was great to visit with everyone. Like the total airhead that I have been lately, I completely forgot to get a picture with my sisters! :-( I will be sure to snap some shots of them with the little miss at Christmas time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better, I simply have "fat" face going on! ;)

Ms. Skywalker said...

See, all I could think was, "God, she looks wonderful!"

So glad all is going well.

You've been in my thoughts.

The Ranger's said...

Aw, we do need to get together more. I miss you girls. It was a very nice day.