Monday, August 11, 2008

Got Nothin'




Happy August! I have had some of you tell me that you peek in for blog updates only to find the same tired old Mamma Mia! entry. So sorry to disappoint but we truly have not had a whole lot going on. (Pregnancy has kind of cramped my summer style!) We work, we have days off and Patrick has continued to work out and train for two upcoming triathlons. He also went to Warsaw, Poland for a job in mid-July but I have yet to get my hands on any pictures from the trip. I am almost finished painting the baby's room and then I have to work on getting the remaining guestroom in order. That's pretty much all I've got. Hope you are all well and that your summer wraps up nicely! Ooh! I actually do have something...above is the invitation to my first of three baby showers. My friend Bex made these and they are beautiful! (She even lined all of the envelopes herself!)




3 comments:

Kari & Jeremy said...

Thanks for the post Missy!! LOL- for those of us half a country away, you could share the colors you've picked and that kind of stuff too- or a belly picture, or NOT (LOL) or at least share the story behind 3 baby showers!! Sorry, feeling a little cut off from all the excitement. My sister in-law is due in October and my cousin's wife just had one about two months ago. (they're in MI)
Wish you all the best- Hope everything is going well! :)

Unknown said...

God, I love my job on those invites. Bwah!

If you want to blur your sister's phone number from the internets I posted a blurred version on my craft blog! Hee!
http://bexcraft.blogspot.com/2008/07/baby-shower-invites.html

The Ranger's said...

Looking forward to the shower! Nice job on the invites Becca!