Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Everything I Ever Wanted To Know About...


Anatomy! Puberty! Sex! Reproduction! How to behave around the opposite sex! The Life Cycle Library for Young People...a bevvy of information for an inquisitive young girl like I was who had TONS of technical questions for her mother who herself was not raised to have open talks about "the birds & the bees". I read these books from cover to cover and memorized as much as I could to share and lecture with anyone who would listen! My mom found the set somewhere and pulled them out this past weekend to see if I wanted them. My eyes lit up, OF COURSE I wanted them! They were written in 1969 and they are kind of a hoot in many ways! (The chapter on the pros & cons of "going steady" is a fabulous read!) Besides, if my daughter is half as curious as I was I might need some help!

No comments: