Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Accenture Chicago 2008




Patrick and Kyle (co-worker)
1.5k~40k~10k
This past Sunday, August 24th, Patrick completed his first international distance triathlon here in Chicago. Despite having to pause in the swim after having his goggles kicked off his face and dealing with TWO flat tires in the cycling portion he still finished at 3h2m7sec. A job well done! It was a perfect day for a triathlon and I only wish I could have made my way north quick enough to take some pictures of him on his bike. (I accidentally took video of him during his run and so I don't have any stills to post!) It was very inspiring to watch these athletes push themselves, especially the disabled...I have four good limbs and I would never have made it through the swim! Congratulations Patrick...I'm looking forward to cheering you on in 2009!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Way to go Pat! So proud of you!