Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Times

We just wrapped up a really nice weekend. On Friday night I went out with some work girls to celebrate a co-worker reaching her goal...Tanya West-Hutchins BSN, RNC is now Tanya West-Hutchins MSN, FNP and will be starting her new job in a week. Work will not be the same without her, but we are all very proud of her and wish her the best!
Saturday night we went to a party at our friend Brian's townhouse in Orland Park. Patrick works with Brian and he is good stuff! His place is awesome and we had a great time except for one mortifying moment when I was sitting on a resin chair and a leg broke and I was dumped on the ground! It HAD to happen to the pregnant woman, as if I didn't feel big and awkward enough as it is!
This afternoon we went out to Wheaton at the invitation of our friends, Kelli & Hugh. They have two ADORABLE children, James & Audrey, and we enjoyed a delicious BBQ! They also gave us some really great baby items/clothes that we are really happy to have...thanks guys! ;-)
I have to say that my negative views of some of these suburbs are softening the more I explore! Sadly, I carried my camera around all weekend only to forget each and every time that I had it with me until we were in the car on our way home!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congrads to Tanya