Monday, June 16, 2008

Perennials




Patrick and I decided that today was the day to finally get our front spruced up for the season. We went a little crazy with the flower/plant shopping at Lurvey's in Des Plaines and the Home Depot in Park Ridge. I love the combinations we came up with! Patrick planted our garden in the backyard this past weekend and I am excited to watch it thrive. We have a ton of tomato plants, corn, green peppers, zucchini and herbs. Now we just have to do something with that patchy grass in the front lawn. Oh, and build a larger deck...anyone wanna come help? :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of Pat is awesome! Hee!

The Ranger's said...

Very nice flowers. I hate landscaping. That's Ryan's job!

Kari & Jeremy said...

That's what I miss most about having a house. Back in Michigan landscaping and gardening was my relaxation. In an apartment they have a service that does it all. Looks nice but none of the therapy! LOL Hope all is well!