Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby's New Old Dresser

Before.

After!


I adore these knobs I found on eBay!

Jasper & Buddy...just because they're so darned cute!!!

I made it my mission to scour Craig's List for older pieces of furniture to refinish for the baby's room. I ended up finding everything that I was looking for...a dresser, a hutch and a bookcase. I just completed the dresser today and I love it! The other pieces are going to be more time consuming but I hope to get them completed soon. I loathe the sanding part, but the rest of the project is really quite fun!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME.

The Ranger's said...

Love it! It looks great.

Kari & Jeremy said...

It looks really nice! I like the sanding part, it's calming- I use it almost like meditation, gets my mind off all the stuff, and just focus on back and forth. LOL. It can be a pain if you're in a hurry though. Again, the dresser is adorable!

Anonymous said...

That dresser is so pretty, perfect for a pretty little girl!

Susan said...

It looks really nice. I love it!