Monday, October 28, 2013

More Birthday


 Daddy had to work on her birthday, so we did a little Birthday Eve celebration.  This is when she first laid eyes on her present from Momma & Daddy:  the Barbie Jeep that she wanted so badly!
 Happy girl!
 Taking it for a spin right away!
 This picture gives me a flash forward to the future, which both hurts and warms my heart!
Jasper + Polly on patrol!
 Her favorite pink roses and a little birthday cake.
 Enjoying another Happy Birthday serenade!
 More wishes!
Birthday morning opening all of her gifts from up north family!  

Our baby girl is 5 years old!  A whole hand worth of years!  Margaux continues to bring such love and joy into our lives.  Such a happy, bright, imaginative little girl who knows her own mind!  She absolutely loves preschool and pounces on any chance that she gets to learn something new.  I admire her ability to reach out and make friends so easily, something that I struggled with due to shyness at her age.  I even admire her in her audacity to be naughty at times, for it is through testing and errors that we often learn our best lessons.  I believe that we are raising a genuinely good person, with a giving spirit and gentle heart.  I thank God every single day for her.  Happiest Birthday to you, dear Margaux!  xoxo

No comments: