Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where Dreams Come True (Or: "P.R. For Disney World")

 Chef Mickey's breakfast!  She met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald & Pluto.
 First glimpse of the castle!


 The electrical parade.


 View from the hammock at our resort.
 Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Cinderella's castle!
 Cinderella's wishing pond.
 Meeting Cinderella for the first time at CInderella's Royal Table luncheon.

 It's really true:  the bad girls are the most fun!


 The Tree Lady at Animal Kingdom...I found her so fascinating!  I took tons of pics!
The Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.
 
 
 
Margaux's first trip to Disney World!!!  We just returned from 8 nights/9days of fun that are now wonderful memories!  The above are just a little smattering of the nearly 600 pictures that I took.  While I knew that Margaux would love it, I wasn't sure that I would, but I am kind of a Disney dork now!  It truly IS the happiest place on earth!  You get to walk around and feel like a kid again, believing that all of your dreams really will come true, if you only just believe!  I got a lot of really great advice from family and friends when planning our trip, as well as using the Passporter Disney book and online forums.  I am very thankful that I booked everything through Jodie at Small World Vacations.  (Thank you for the rec, Tracy!)  We stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort and loved it.  Our meal plan and Park Hopper passes were perfect.  We hit every park (MK multiple times!) and even had two pool days when it was the hottest.  Margaux rode tons of rides, met most of the characters, including all of the Princesses except for Mulan!  (We missed her at Epcot's China.)  The makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique followed by lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table is a must do for little girls!  Our favorite dinners were at Flying Fish Cafe, Ohana and Be Our Guest...yum + fun!  Returning to reality was a tough little transition, let me tell you!  We are looking forward to our next visit already!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like when you wished upon a star the dream vacation you were dreaming did come true. So glad you had suce a wonderful time.

The Ranger's said...

I remember loving Disney even as a surly teenager...cannot imagine how magical it was for Margaux. A true princess experience!