Friday, May 11, 2012

Blessed Are We...Mothers

Margaux Violet...my everything.

I will be working this Mother's Day weekend, the first time in many years. While I would rather be doing something special with my girl, at least I will be helping other women begin their journey into motherhood.
Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom, Maxine, whom I love very much!  I will also be thinking of Marsha, my biological mother, who gave me the gift of life and the ultimate gift of a loving family.  Happy Mother's Day also to my mother-in-law, Joanne, and to my sisters, sister-in-law, aunts, cousins and friends!  Thank you to Miss MVP, who is the constant sunshine in my life, my greatest love.  There is nothing in the world that could ever compare to the joy of being her momma! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Margaux is a lucky little girl to have you for her Mommy.