Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I Love

Dream Spun Kids:
Chic Baby Rose:
Dress ReHERsal:
Roundabout:
(I have been eyeing this necklace with matching earrings for myself!)

Hazel Brown Designs:

Anyone who really knows me, knows how much I love shopping on Etsy!  It's amazing the beautiful things that you can find from so many incredibly talented people and I thought I would share five of my top faves with all of you.  Go ahead and take a look and you will see why I love them....ADORABLE stuff!!! Keep your eyes peeled for some of the ensembles on little miss MVP!  Hazel Brown also sometimes offers some grown-up merchandise...purses, accessories...I plan to set up a block of dates to host an online trunk show party...you shop for gorgeous things and I earn points toward discounts for myself!  Win/win!  ;)

2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

Can't wait to see pics of Little Miss fashion plate Margaux all dressed up!

Unknown said...

Nice Etsy round-up! I haven't had a chance to poke around that site in ages!