Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love Winter


I do!  I love it!  I am not one who moans and groans her way through the winter season.  I was born and raised here in the Midwest and choose to live here now, so I've never seen the point in complaining about the inevitable, you know?  Winter offers some really great things:  sports/recreation activities, the opportunity to enjoy cozy nights by the fireplace, hot chocolate, cute winter clothes and the chance to be excited for spring!  I need my seasons.  I am looking forward to getting little MVP on skis in the near future!  We got some snow here in Chicago last week, though not the extent of the 'Snowmageddon' or 'Snowpocalypse' that hit the east!  It's pretty crazy that 49 of the 50 states reported snow fall these past few days.  We've been enjoying the olympics so far, rather wishing we were in Vancouver to enjoy it live!

No comments: