Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Eve

Looking forward to tomorrow's Inauguration festivities because I think Barack Obama is going to do great things for this country and the sense of joyous celebration around the world right now is a nice diversion from the doldrums this country has been in. Back to dealing with the mess on Wednesday, but tomorrow is going to be a historical day to remember. What I am not looking forward to is reporting to work tomorrow morning. My maternity leave is over. 12+ weeks sure does fly by when all you want to do is be with your baby! I feel very fortunate to have my job and I adore my coworkers, but it is going to be difficult to be away from Margaux for 14 hours. I keep reminding myself that it's ONLY three days a week! My mother-in-law is here this week to help us out and my sister-in-law and the kids will be arriving on Wednesday morning for a visit. Margaux will be 3 months old on the 24th and she is so much fun! She is very aware of her surroundings now and she laughs and jabbers and is learning what "play" is all about. Stay tuned for picture updates later this week...

1 comment:

The Ranger's said...

Great speech from President Obama! Yay!...more pics of Margaux, looking forward to them!