Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


It looks like she's excited about some of her Christmas toys!

Booties from Auntie Bex.


Snow Baby.



Daddy & Margaux up north.
We returned on Tuesday night from a week with our families in Michigan. The drive up north took us 12.5 hours due to horrible weather conditions and we were both sick, so that was no fun! However, it was so wonderful to spend time with both of our families and have Margaux meet more relatives.
I hung the new calendar today and I could hardly believe how quickly 2008 flew by. It seems like just yesterday that I was starting this blog with one of my first posts featuring a countertop full of fertility meds. Here it is a year later already and so much has changed. I am nowhere near as fit as I was on 1/1/08, but that will come back with time and hard work. My house is a lot less organized than it used to be and I am actually okay with that because my diverted focus is on Margaux. I don't want to miss one snippet of this time with her because my priority was the dust. Best of all, I have realized my fullest capacity to love because of my daughter. She makes me want to be the absolute best person I can be.
We had so much to be thankful for this year and we appreciate you, our family and true friends, and wish you all the best in 2009!




1 comment:

The Ranger's said...

It has been a big year for you! This next year will be full of "firsts" with Margaux So fun and exciting!