Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's human!



Well, I had my last appointment at FCI this morning, I have "graduated" to seeing my own OB from now on. (Dr. Lifchez was so sweet and gave me a big hug goodbye...eternally grateful for that man!) The ultrasound today was different because I didn't see a speck or a blob or even a shrimp...I saw a baby! Itty-bitty, but still. It was squirming all about with a heartrate running at 171 bpm. My first thought was, "So YOU'RE the little bugger who has been making me so sick I can't see straight!" Ten weeks today with a current due date of November 6th. The dates can often get manipulated a bit after later ultrasounds.

7 comments:

CS said...

How awesome!

Anonymous said...

Aww Fanny! So freaking happy for you. He/she is cute already!

~Heather/Neo

kidtruth said...

hmmm...kinda looks like craig....

Susan said...

This is so cool seeing your ultrasounds like this. We are having a baby!! Yahoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't nice to actually see something resembling a baby?! It is truly amazing how that tiny little thing can make you so sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Tracy

Anonymous said...

Becca & Patrick, I cried, tears of joy, reading your blog today. (yes, my first visit!)Congratulations! Thanks for the plug for Torch Bridge & Dance Center sites, but Obama? Seriously? I would have thought I had more influence over you, Becca, while in BR! Oh well, I still believe, despite your political choices, that you will be fantastic parents! xo, T$