Monday, November 26, 2012

A Pair of American Girls

 S.W.A.K.
 American Girl Margaux
 Addy & GoGo with their My American Girl dolls.



Another visit to American Girl Place today!  Such a simple, yet genious idea, that American Girl empire!  I get caught up in the magic when I walk through those doors even at my age!  Today was a Christmas gift to my Goddaughter, Addison Joy.  She picked out a doll, and Margaux chose a new outfit for her doll, and then the four of us (Melissa & I as well!) had a nice lunch at the restaurant.  Well, actually six of us including the Little GoGo and Little Addy dolls!  What a fun time!  I also discovered that if you park at the Self Park garage off Pearson, which is basically right across the street, you can get your ticket validated at the American Girl concierge desk and the price is very reasonable! 

2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

Great pictures. I can't wait for the American Girl experience with Maggie!

Susan said...

Love all the pictures. Such a special little girl!