Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And Then She Was 4






Today I am the mother of a 4 year-old. When she was born, my heart swelled to the point that I thought it would literally burst from being so full of love. Not a day goes by that I don't gaze at her in amazement, cover her face in little kisses and whisper in her ear how much I love her, how happy she makes me and what a good girl she is. I pray that she never doubts these facts. Happy, Happy 4th birthday to you, my dear, wise, funny, imaginative, clever, compassionate Margaux! I smile because I am in love with you, dearest daughter, and I cry sometimes for the very same reason. My love for you, your love for me...it completes me.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Such a beautiful little girl. Yourloving words brought tears to my eyes. We are all so blessed to have your family in our lives. I love you all!