Friday, August 27, 2010

Feeling Blessed


I have the best family in the world and I love them to pieces.  My parents, my brothers & sisters, they are just really good people...no drama, no fuss, just loyal people who always have your back.  I am so thankful that our car-deer accident wasn't worse and I am appreciative that my health issue was not serious.  It was actually a good thing that my surgery happened at home in northern MI because everyone was so helpful with Margaux and she felt safe and loved and secure while she was parted from me.  Patrick and I have become very independent people since living so far from any family, so we didn't know what to make of all the help and the presence of everyone at the hospital all day long!  It was nice.  I appreciate the visits, the care of MVP, the phone calls, the surprise in the mail and the help back here in Chicago this past week.  We love & miss you all...see you in September!
(My nephews & nieces are awesome too...fyi!  And a special shout-out to Jenn & E who were texting me on the scene of the accident offering transportation & shelter and online help!  Thanks to Lara & Trish for making sure I didn't need anything once I got home!  <3)   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definely blessed~Kimberly

The Ranger's said...

Having family close is very nice. Glad you are feeling better and that the worst part of the accident was the inconvenience. Poor stupid deer!

Susan said...

We love you too!