Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Time


(The actual address is 3736...annoying story!)

It is completely unreal to me that in just over two weeks my baby girl will be one year old!  It seems like just yesterday that I was in a lot of discomfort and preparing to go on leave from work.  Now, my house is filled with toys and clutter and I just bought tickets to see Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE:  There's A Party In My City.  Oh what a difference a year can make!  My heart bulges with love.
Many people have been asking me for sizes and gift ideas.  I have started to buy 18 months and she loves books and activity toys.  I also made her a wish list of things on Amazon that can be found at most any Target/Walmart/Kmart.  I hope this comes across as helpful and practical and not obnoxious and greedy!  We appreciate any gift we are given and "expect" none!  Now to view MY wish list...just kidding!!!

MVP's Wish List:



1 comment:

The Ranger's said...

Love the invite...Maggie has yet to wear her coat. Maybe this weekend!