Monday, September 28, 2009

Privacy Setting

I added a privacy setting to our blog today. I have been toying with it for awhile, not really wanting to, but we have a whole lot of lurkers on our site meter and not many people who post comments. I hate to be a paranoid person, but with a small child you can never be too cautious. I apologize for the extra step of signing in, I hope this doesn't deter you from stopping by! (Though I bet I just totally messed it up for my computer-challenged mother-in-law!) :(

5 comments:

TRINA said...

I completely understand! I am glad I was able to sign in so I can still enjoy viewing it!

RebeccaBP said...

Thanks Trina! I'm glad too. And I know you get where I am coming from! :)

Susan said...

Good idea...you can never be too safe with little ones.

George and Sarah said...

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all feeling better...this is a new week...no more bad knees, bad eye...or sick babies allowed.

Praying all is well!

Love YOU!

bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.