Monday, December 8, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung By The Chimney With Care


Just a little over two weeks and it will be Christmas already...unreal. Time is getting away from me since the baby was born! We did get our tree this weekend, but not from a festive farm like last year where you cut your own. It's been frigidly cold here all weekend and so we ended up buying our cute but overpriced tree from a lot down the street. I went to decorate it tonite and realized that I didn't have any hooks for my new ornaments. So I will add tree decorating to my ever growing list of unfinished tasks including Christmas shopping and ordering holiday cards!

2 comments:

The Ranger's said...

So funny...I had planned to post a pic of our stockings this weekend as well...I was just too lazy!

Unknown said...

Nice work on the names, Ree! Very cute.